Immediate Opening: Bookkeeper & Administrative Assistant
16 hours/week – Great daytime hours
Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference (IMMC) is a community of 42 congregations in Indiana and Michigan that worships in four different languages. Conference staff support congregations in their efforts to engage the world God loves with the message of Jesus Christ.
Applicants for this role must have a belief in Christ’s transforming power for all people, an appreciation for the local church as an expression of God’s reign, and an understanding of administration as pastoral care for the conference organization.
The qualified candidate is proficient and comfortable:
- with financial management, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, administering payroll, completing and filing tax payments and reports, and financial reports.
- using oral and written communication, preferably bi-lingual.
- completing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- using technology in its various and changing forms (QuickBooks, MS Office, MS Access, etc.).
- taking initiative when working alone and with others.
- relating with diverse cultures with strong intercultural competence.
- managing and making decisions consistent with IMMC’s stated mission and vision.
Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Contact email@example.com or call 574-534-4006 for a job description.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.