- God’s love! God is love, God loves us, and Love casts out fear. Thereby, we are empowered to love one another!
- Meaningful worship and fellowship at Annual Sessions June 17-18, along with challenge and inspiration to continue engaging the world God loves as we continue Growing our Intercultural Witness.
- Gifted musicians from Piedra Viva Mennonite Church who led our worship sessions at Annual Sessions.
- Lucy and Simon Muange and the vision they shared at Annual Sessions for planting a church in Detroit, especially focused on Congolese persons.
- Strong financial giving for the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2022. This allows our staff to continue active support of our pastors and congregational leaders in their ministries.