- Amigo Centre is looking for their next Executive Director. Qualified applicants will have a passion for transformative faith experiences, demonstrate leadership gifts and love working with people. Amigo Centre is a Mennonite camp and retreat center located in Sturgis MI, about 50 minutes from Goshen IN. Letters of interest and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A job description can be found at amigocentre.org/employment.
- Looking for a fun family get-away this summer, but not too far away? Amigo is hosting two weeks of Family Camp, July 18-22 and July 25-29. Call 269-651-2811 to sign up. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Amigo Park is taking reservations for summer 2021 (to mid-October). Call or email to inquire about availability. Phone: 269-651-2734 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We continue to celebrate 50 years of Outdoor Environmental Education at Amigo. Check our website for additional details for ways you can come celebrate with us this summer!
- July 23, 4-6 pm, “Food in Foil”
- July 22 & 23, Full Moon Campfire
- Amigo Bike Michiana scheduled for October 8-10, 2021. Our speaker will be Dr. Sibonokuhle Ncube, founding Executive Director/National Coordinator of the Brethren in Christ Compassionate and Development Services in Zimbabwe, currently studying at AMBS. In fall of 2018, Dr. Ncube was part of a Global South Voice Speaking Tour of the Great Lakes region, co-sponsored by MCC and the Center for Sustainable Climate Solutions. Here’s a story about our project: https://mcc.org/stories/addressing-conflict-caused-limited-resource Visit our web site for registration and additional information.
- Transitional ministry has a unique place in the mission of the church. While “interim pastors” have provided preaching and pastoral care for many years, “transitional ministry” involves training to lead congregations through a process of preparation for entering a new chapter of leadership. October 18-20, 2021, Amigo Centre will host a Transitional Ministry Training retreat for individuals interested in pursuing this type of ministry. Visit http://tmt.amigocentre.org/ for additional information, or contact Amigo Centre at 269.651.2811.
- Save the Date: Amigo Women and Girls Retreat is scheduled for March 18-20, 2021. Speaker is Leandrea Lange from New Foundation United in Christ Fellowship, Elkhart, Indiana. Additional information will be coming soon.