Mennonite Education Agency is seeking an Executive Director. Would you, or someone you know, be a good candidate for this position?
The MEA Executive Director has a deep commitment to a Christ-centered Anabaptist understanding of faith and life. They:
- Anticipate needs and opportunities, and listen to the wisdom and experience of others to identify appropriate directions for growth and change.
- Develop collective vision and actions that enable Mennonite education across all levels to flourish so that churches are strengthened.
- Lead with vision and flexibility.
- Understand, support and pursue relationships, collaboration and collective actions across all of Mennonite education.
- Articulate the value and purpose of Mennonite education.
- Seize new opportunities and act quickly as they arise.
For more information see the online job description, or call 574-343-1310.