November 11, 2021
- Joanne, Sharon, and Conference moderator Brenda Meyer attended virtual sessions of Constituency Leadership Council (CLC) along with other MC USA conference leaders on October 15 & 16. Joanne shared in Friday’s worship service reflecting on transformation. Her blog post can be found here.
- Joanne spent October 26-29 at Princeton Theological Seminary completing the second phase of their executive leadership program for women. The focus for this event was financial planning and stewardship.
- Clayton, Joanne, and Sharon are blessed by opportunities to hear from you! Feel free to connect with any of us anytime. While we’re happy to refer you to the person who will respond to your need, here’s a note about who generally carries what:
- Clayton: communication and technology coordinator; event planning; administrative support for IMMC leadership teams and staff. Recorder for Missional Leadership Team.
- Joanne: intercultural competence initiative; congregational coach relationships; ongoing congregational life matters; writing and speaking. Collaborates with Leadership Enhancement, Gifts Development, and Missional Leadership Teams.
- Sharon: leadership transitions; pastoral searches; credentialing; pastor-congregation relationships; financial management. Collaborates with Ministry Credentialing, Stewardship, and Missional Leadership Teams.