* virtual and in-person settings used by congregations to worship and to be the church in mission.
* the upcoming Journey Weekend Learning Event. Merv Reist of Kern Road is entering his final session of Journey. Congratulations to Merv, and to his mentor, Harold Yoder. Who in your congregation might benefit from Journey?
* the fall All-Teams Retreat, September 18-19. This year’s event is virtual because of the pandemic. We are grateful for those who serving on conference leadership teams. MLT will lead this gathering of the teams.
* the fall webinar series with Nekiesha Alexis beginning Tuesday, September 15. Subsequent webinars will be on the second Tuesday of each month through December. A brief video invitation is available HERE. Registration is required, and there is prework that will take 30-60 minutes. Pre-work information is sent 7-10 days ahead. You can register here. Why not invite several people from your congregation to join you? The deadline to register is Monday, September 14th.
* Missional Leadership Team’s (MLT) annual planning retreat on August 28-29. The group met at Amigo Centre to plan for the coming conference year.