June 12, 2019
- We celebrate Missional Leadership Team’s leadership this year, and the preparations they have made for Annual Sessions this week.
- Stewardship Team’s work with the proposed spending plan for 2019-2020, and the numerous projects they have undertaken.
The IMMC promotional video is almost ready. It may show up this week at Amigo Centre!
- Dan Miller and two members of Ministry Credentialing Team met with leaders from a small fellowship that is exploring membership with IMMC.
- Delegates had two webinar opportunities to learn about agenda for worshipful work at Annual Sessions. This year’s webinars had the highest attendance.
Dan Miller met with IMMC delegates to convention. There will be a total of 7 delegates this year, representing IMMC at convention.
- Dan attended the Michigan Pastor and Leaders Summit on May 16. The day included a time of remembering Pastor Bill Scott, from Ninth Street Community Church, who died March 26, 2019.
Sharon connected with __ congregations and __ potential candidates. One search process was completed, and there are __ processes continuing.
Credentialing and Leadership Development
- This year’s Annual Sessions includes 3 blocks of seminars aimed at equipping leaders for conference vision.
- Katie Johnson Misz was ordained on June 2 at Waterford Mennonite Church.
IMMC Offices will be closed Monday, June 17th and the week of July 4th.