January 10, 2017
- Amigo is still hiring for an Assistant Cook position. We are looking for someone who is excited and able to help in a local ministry. All of our meals are buffet style. We need someone who is independent, confident, and willing to go above and beyond for our guests. Amigo Centre strives to be a place where people can come to experience God either through fellowship or through His awesome creation. If you are interested, email us at email@example.com or call the office at (269) 651-2811.
- Winter Youth Retreat: It’s not too late to register!
February 17-19 – Sr. High weekend. Speaker-Leonard Dow; Band: Chosen Dust
Visit our web for more information:http://www.amigocentre.org/winter-youth-retreats.html
- Amigo Scrapbook, Crafting, and Sewing Retreats… Whether you scrapbook, sew, quilt or craft, Amigo invites you to join us for a relaxing weekend filled with good food and fellowship. Come alone or bring friends or family. The beautiful surroundings of Amigo and the creativity of others at this retreat will inspire you! We provide the space, lodging, food and just the right amount of focused input to allow you time to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Spring Dates: March 17-19 (or come early on the 18th) or April 7-9 (or come early on the 4th). Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.amigocentre.org
- Mother-Daughter Retreats… Krista Daniels and her daughter Lindsey, are hosting two Mother-Daughter Retreats at Amigo this year. Come spend some quality time with family and friends at Amigo. Whether you scrap, craft or sew – bring your projects along with your daughter, mother, aunt, grandmother… This weekend is designed to include the younger generation in a priceless tradition. Our retreat will be held in the Retreat Center. We will include a special afternoon “tea” so bring your dress up clothes if you would like! 2017 Dates: March 18-19 (or come early on the 17th) and December 2-3 (or come early on the 1st) Call or register online! (269) 651-2811 or email@example.com or www.amigocentre.org
- Summer Camp is just around the corner! (It will be here faster than you think…) Amigo Centre summer camp registration is available online. This summer the theme is “Ordinary People, Extraordinary God” (Empowered by God to set God’s people free) based on Jeremiah 29:11-13, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” See your church bulletin board for our poster and brochures or visit our Web site for dates and registration information. Help create some wonderful memories for those special children in your life. Call or register online! (269) 651-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.amigocentre.org
- Come and ENJOY the beauty of our Michigan winter while enjoying the comforts of home at Amigo Centre’s West Shore Lodge! A February special offer for your family or small group to get away for a weekend refresher! Share a delicious Brunch or Supper in our dining hall or take advantage of our full kitchen in the lodge to cook your own special recipes. There’s lots to do, even in winter, at Amigo Centre! Lodge available February 3-5 and 10-12, 2017. Call for details and mention the “weLink ad” for your special rate!
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice, Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or shoot us an email at email@example.com to make your reservation.
- Transitional ministry has a unique place in the mission of the church. While “interim pastors” have provided preaching and pastoral care for many years, “transitional ministry” involves training to lead congregations through a process of preparation for entering a new chapter of leadership. April 24-28, 2017, Amigo Centre will host a Transitional Ministry Training retreat for individuals interested in pursuing this type of ministry. Visit http://tmt.amigocentre.org/ for additional information, or contact Amigo Centre at 269.651.2811 and ask for Mandy. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.