September 9, 2015
· Join us September 18-20, 2015, for MCC Bike Michiana. Enjoy a weekend of riding, fellowship and raising funds for Mennonite Central Committee. Come join the bikers in riding between 70-100 miles over two days pedaling the beautiful lake and farmland region of southern Michigan and northern Indiana. Fellowship and worship included! If you are not a biker, consider donating on behalf of someone who is participating or become a sponsor. This year the project is raising funds for Syrian Refugee Relief. Brochures and additional information available online or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org/mcc-bike-michiana.html
· Amigo Centre has one final Scrapbooking, Crafting and Quilting Retreat remaining for this year, December 4-6. We provide the opportunity to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Registration is now available online. Check our web page or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org/scrapbooking–crafters-retreat.html
· Ladies, mark your calendars for the annual IN-MI Mennonite Women’s (and girls!) Fall Retreat, October 9-11 at Amigo Centre. The theme is “Growing (up) together in Christ” and the speaker will be Rachel Miller-Jacobs. This year we are encouraging young girls (grade 3 and above) to join us for a fun-filled weekend! Worship will be led by a Kim Schwartz along with Jen Gautsche and Sherry Beck from Locust Grove Mennonite Church. Packets have been sent. Information and registration available at: http://www.amigocentre.org/in-mi-mennonite-womens-fall-retreat.html
· Plan now to join us for all or part of Celebrate Amigo, October 16-18, 2015. This is your opportunity to “Celebrate, Enjoy and Support” Amigo at the peak of fall colors, as well as participate in various activities scheduled throughout the day on Saturday. As always, we will have a silent and live auction to raise funds for needed improvements. Please send your donated items or come to bid and buy from the wonderful assortment of items that many so generously give. Without this additional financial support and God’s blessing the Amigo ministry is not possible. Please consider joining us! Watch for more details to come. http://www.amigocentre.org/celebrate-amigo.html.
· Save the date! Pastoral Leadership Team Weekend is scheduled for November 13-15, 2015. Our speaker this fall is Gilberto Flores, speaking on Soul Care. Brochures will be mailed soon! http://www.amigocentre.org/pastoral-leadership-team-retreat.html
Amigo Centre Winter Youth Retreats
Remember to save the date of Amigo Centre Winter Youth Retreats on your calendar.
Junior High Retreats: January 8-10 or February 12-14
Senior High Retreats: January 15-17 or February 19-21
Watch for additional details. We hope to see you here!