January 8, 2018
- Winter Youth Retreat – It is not too late to register! Cross-country skiing, tubing, ice skating – just a few of the fun things to do at Amigo! Contact Dave@amigocentre.org for more details or visit our web page http://www.amigocentre.org/winter-youth-retreats.html.
February 2-4, 2018 – Jr High #1, Speaker: Set Crissman
February 9-11, 2018 – Jr High #2, Speaker: T Mounsithiraj
February 16-18, 2018 – Sr High, Speaker: Kevin Wilder
- Amigo Scrapbook, Crafting, and Sewing Retreats… Whether you scrapbook, sew, quilt or craft, Amigo invites you to join us for a relaxing weekend filled with good food and fellowship. Come alone or bring friends/family. We provide the space, lodging, food and just the right amount of focused input to allow you time to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Spring Dates: March 16-18 (or come early on the 15th) or April 6-8 (or come early on the 3rd). Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.amigocentre.org
- Summer Camp is coming! Think warm!! Camp runs June 17-July 27, 2018. Some weeks fill earlier, so sign up soon to hold your spot. Amigo Centre summer camp registration is available online. Help create some wonderful memories for those special children in your life. Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or email@example.com or www.amigocentre.org
- Summer Camp job opportunities. We are looking for youth that want to make a difference in the lives of our children, while making new friends and earning a bit of money too! If you are interested in summer employment at Amigo in 2018, contact Dave@amigocentre.org or apply online. We are also looking for a few staff to help in maintenance, dining hall and housekeeping. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Amigo, please direct them our way!
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice. Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
- Transitional ministry has a unique place in the mission of the church. While “interim pastors” have provided preaching and pastoral care for many years, “transitional ministry” involves training to lead congregations through a process of preparation for entering a new chapter of leadership. November 12-15, 2018, Amigo Centre will host a Transitional Ministry Training retreat for individuals interested in pursuing this type of ministry. Visit http://tmt.amigocentre.org/ for additional information, or contact Amigo Centre at (269) 651-2811 and ask for Mandy. You may also email email@example.com.