December 11, 2017
- Register Now! Reservations are on a first-come basis.
- February 2-4 Jr High Week 1 – Speaker: Seth Crissman
- Febbruary 9-11 Jr High Week – Speaker: T Mounsithiraj
- February 16-18 Sr High Week 2 – Speaker: Kevin Wilder
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice. Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
- Save the Date! July 27-29, 2018, Know Jesus! Every two years, “Know Jesus” is help on the campus of Goshen College. Junior High youth (just completed grades 6-8) and their sponsors gather for an opportunity to grow in their relationship with Jesus while having a fun and exciting weekend of fellowship with their peers. Mark your calendar and send your youth and sponsors! The speaker for 2018 is Dustin Galyon, from Hesston College. Watch for details coming soon!
- Still looking for a Christmas gift with a special blessing? Why not consider a gift of a week of summer camp for your child(ren)/grandchildren…or even make a Sunday school project of supporting a child for a free week of camp at Amigo this summer.$260-$300 will send one child to camp for a week, from a local family that otherwise would not be able to participate. Contact us for gift certificates or to register a child for camp (269) 651-2811.
- Save the Date! April 13-15, 2018 is Amigo Centre’s Work Weekend. Come and volunteer your time and skills to help keep Amigo running and beautiful this Spring! Projects may include, but re not limited to painting, clearing trails, preparing buildings for summer, and other housekeeping items. Stay tuned for more registration information to come!
- Need a cozy getaway to celebrate the coming of the New Year? Or maybe your family has out grown your home and you need a new Christmas location. Amigo Centre’s West Shore Lodge AND Retreat Centre have openings for large and small groups. Call the office at (269) 651-2811 or email email@example.com to make your reservation today!