September 12, 2017
- Amigo Centre has one Scrapbooking, Crafting, and Quilting Retreats remaining for this year. (We sold out for the September 22-24 retreat with 90 participants!) December 1-3 (with possible stay over to Wednesday, Dec. 6) still has spaces available. We provide the opportunity to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Registration is available online or call to register. Check our web page or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org
- Ladies, mark your calendars for the annual Fall Women & Girls Retreat, October 6-8, 2017 at Amigo Centre. The theme is “Remain in Me,” with speaker Marlene Bogard, executive director for Mennonite Women USA. This year is the 100 year celebration of this organization! We are once again encouraging young girls (grade 3 and above) to join us for a fun-filled weekend! Packets of brochures were mailed to churches and participants who came last year. Information and registration available at http://www.amigocentre.org/in-mi-mennonite-womens-fall-retreat.html
- Plan now to join us for a special celebration of Amigo’s 60th anniversary, October 13-15, 2017. Come walk or ride through our grounds and see how Amigo Centre has changed. Participate in our benefit auction and join us for some cake and ice cream. This weekend will be full of talking about the past while looking to the future. Registration can be found at www.amigocentre.org/celebrate-amigo
- Save the Date! Information for the upcoming Winter Youth Retreats at Amigo Centre have been mailed. If you have not received your packet, please let us know. Reservations are on a first-come basis!
- February 2-4; Jr. High Week 1 – Speaker: Seth Crissman
- February 9-11; Jr. High Week – Speaker: T Mounsithiraj
- February 16-18 Sr. High Week 2 – Speaker: Kevin Wilder
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice. Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or shoot us an email at email@example.com to make your reservation.
- Save the Date! July 27-29, 2018, Know Jesus! Every two years, “Know Jesus” is held on the campus of Goshen College. Junior High youth (just completed grades 6-8) and their sponsors gather for an opportunity to grow in their relationship with Jesus while having a fun and exciting weekend of fellowship with their peers. Mark your calendar and send your youth and sponsors! The speaker for 2018 is Dustin Galyon, from Hesston College. Watch for details coming soon!