July 19, 2017
- Join us September 17-25, 2017, for MCC Bike Michiana. Enjoy a weekend of riding, fellowship and raising funds for Mennonite Central Committee. Come join the bikers in riding between 70-100 miles over two days pedaling the beautiful lake and farmland region of southern Michigan and northern Indiana. Fellowship and worship included! If you are not a biker, consider donating on behalf of someone who is participating or become a sponsor. The project this year is to help in Vietnam-giving a cow to 60 families who suffered from exposure due to the aerial spraying of the defoliant Agent Orange during the Vietnam War. As always, there will be a special presentation of this project on Saturday evening. Brochures and additional information available online or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org/mcc-bike-michiana.html
- Amigo Centre has two Scrapbooking, Crafting and Quilting Retreats remaining for this year. September 22-24 (25) and December 1-3 (6). We provide the opportunity to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Registration is available online. Check our web page or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org
- Ladies, mark your calendars for the annual Fall Retreat, October 6-8, 2017 at Amigo Centre. The theme is “Remain in Me,” with speaker Marlene Bogard, executive director for Mennonite Women USA. This year is the 100 year celebration of this organization! We are once again encouraging young girls (grade 3 and above) to join us for a fun-filled weekend! Packets of brochures were mailed to churches and participants who came last year. Information and registration available at http://www.amigocentre.org/in-mi-mennonite-womens-fall-retreat.html
- Plan now to join us for a special celebration of Amigo’s 60th anniversary, October 14, 2017. As always, we will have an auction to raise funds for special projects. Watch for more details to come.
- SAVE the Date! Winter Youth Retreats at Amigo Centre
February 2-4 Jr High Week 1-Speaker: Seth Crissman
February 9-11 Jr High Week – SpeakerL T Mounsithiraj
February 16-18 Sr High Week 2-Speaker: Keving Wilder
Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice, Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or shoot us an email at email@example.com to make your reservation.
Looking for a date for a getaway?? Amigo has the following openings:
West Shore Lodge:
August 26-Saturday night-all rooms available
Throughout August approximately 5 rooms available anytime.
Call Kate for more details! 269-651-2811