February 7, 2017
- Winter Youth Retreat – It is not too late to register!
February 17-19 – Sr High weekend! – Speaker: Leonard Dow; Band: Chosen Dust
Visit our web for more information: http://www.amigocentre.org/winter-youth-retreats.html
- Amigo Scrapbook, Crafting, and Sewing Retreats… Whether you scrapbook, sew, quilt or craft, Amigo invites you to join us for a relaxing weekend filled with good food and fellowship. Come alone or bring friends or family. The beautiful surroundings of Amigo and the creativity of others at this retreat will inspire you! We provide the space, lodging, food and just the right amount of focused input to allow you time to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Spring Dates: March 17-19 (or come early on the 18th) or April 7-9 (or come early on the 4th). Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or email@example.com or www.amigocentre.org
- Mother-Daughter Retreats… Krista Daniels and her daughter Lindsey, are hosting two Mother-Daughter Retreats at Amigo this year. Come spend some quality time with family and friends at Amigo. Whether you scrap, craft or sew – bring your projects along with your daughter, mother, aunt, grandmother… This weekend is designed to include the younger generation in a priceless tradition. Our retreat will be held in the Retreat Center. We will include a special afternoon “tea” so bring your dress up clothes if you would like! 2017 Dates: March 18-19 (or come early on the 17th) and December 2-3 (or come early on the 1st) Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.amigocentre.org
- Summer Camp is just around the corner! (It will be here faster than you think…) Amigo Centre summer camp registration is available online. This summer the theme is “Ordinary People, Extraordinary God” (Empowered by God to set God’s people free) based on Jeremiah 29:11-13, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” See your church bulletin board for our poster and brochures or visit our Web site for dates and registration information. Help create some wonderful memories for those special children in your life. Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or email@example.com or www.amigocentre.org
- Transitional ministry has a unique place in the mission of the church. While “interim pastors” have provided preaching and pastoral care for many years, “transitional ministry” involves training to lead congregations through a process of preparation for entering a new chapter of leadership. April 24-28, 2017, Amigo Centre will host a Transitional Ministry Training retreat for individuals interested in pursuing this type of ministry. Visit http://tmt.amigocentre.org/ for additional information, or contact Amigo Centre at 269.651.2811 and ask for Mandy. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.