Amigo Center Happenings
June 20, 2018
- Every two years, “Know Jesus” is held on the campus of Goshen College. Junior High youth (just completed grades 6-8) and their sponsors gather for an opportunity to grow in their relationship with Jesus while having a fun and exciting weekend of fellowship with their peers. This year’s speaker is Dustin Galyon, basketball coach and inspirational speaker from Hesston College. Mark your calendar and send your youth and sponsors! Registration is open online and packets have been sent. If you have youth, but no sponsors, contact us for additional options for the youth to attend this year.
- Summer Camp is here! There are camps running through July 27, 2018. Some weeks fill earlier, so sign up soon to hold your spot. Amigo Centre summer camp registration is available online. Help create some wonderful memories for those special children in your life. Call or register online! 269-651-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.amigocentre.org
- Summer Camp job opportunities. We are looking for youth that want to make a difference in the lives of children while making new friends! Even though summer camp has started this year we could still use a few additional summer staff for 2018 and we’re starting the process for hiring staff for 2019 too. If you are interested in summer employment at Amigo in 2018 or 2019, contact Dave@amigocentre.org or apply online. If you know someone who would be a good fit for Amigo, please direct them our way!
- Dates and spaces we have available: West Shore Lodge: Aug 10-12, Sept 7-9, Oct 5-7, Nov 23-25 (Thanksgiving) Retreat Center: Oct 5-7 (13 rooms available & meeting space) Dec 7-9, Dec 21-23.
- Transitional ministry offers a unique gift in a congregation’s life. Whether a change in pastor comes because of conflict, retirement, shrinking numbers and weariness, or questions of congregational viability, transitional ministry walks alongside a congregation while it answers questions of mission, courage and transformation. November 12-15, 2018, Amigo Centre hosts a Transitional Ministry Training retreat for individuals interested in pursuing this type of ministry. Visit tmt.amigocentre.orgfor additional information, or contact Amigo Centre at 269.651.2811 or email@example.com